top of page

Market Research Group

Public·60 members

Monza vs. Fiorentina live online 22 December 2023 Livestream


Follow the Serie A live Football match between Monza and Fiorentina with Eurosport. The match starts at 7:45 PM on December 22nd, 2023.


ACF Fiorentina Tickets 2023/2024 - Compare & Buy Experience a football match live, find the best travel packages for ACF Fiorentina Top Rivalries. ACF Fiorentina vs AC Milan · ACF Fiorentina vs AC Monza. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 34% chance of a home win, and a 37% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for AC Monza vs ACF Fiorentina is worth a look. AC Monza have won 1 meetings with ACF Fiorentina, while ACF Fiorentina have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AC Monza vs ACF Fiorentina from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AC Monza and ACF Fiorentina? At the moment there are 18 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing AC Monza, 9 tips backing ACF Fiorentina and 5 tips favouring the draw. AC Monza vs ACF Fiorentina Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-22Match Details Who: AC Monza vs ACF Fiorentina Competition: Serie A When: 2023-12-22, 21:45 Venue: Stadio Brianteo AC Monza will host ACF Fiorentina at Stadio Brianteo on 2023-12-22 at 21:45 in an interesting encounter in Serie A. AC Monza, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. ACF Fiorentina, on the other hand, sits in 5 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. AC Monza vs ACF Fiorentina Football Betting Tips & AC Monza vs ACF Fiorentina 2023-12-22 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page