top of page

Market Research Group

Public·73 members

AEK Larnaca v Doxa live streaming 22.12.2023 Free


Follow AEK Larnaca - Doxa Live Score, H2H, TV Channel, How to watch, Stats Updates and Match Information at AEK Arena - George Karapatakis Larnaca in 1.


Larnaca vs Doxa - Head to Head for today 22 December 2023 17:00 FootballLarnaca33 matchesDoxa Katokopias7524Comparison of last resultsLarnacaCyprusDoxa KatokopiasCyprusNext matchAll tournamentsLast 10 matchesAll tournamentsLast 10 matchesLarnaca· 10 matches·10 matches ·Doxa KatokopiasClean sheets victories41Defeats without goals18Comeback victories10Comeback defeats0017Scored40-15'16-30'31-45'46-60'61-75'76-90'6Conceded220-15'16-30'31-45'46-60'61-75'76-90'Match goals per average2. 32. 6Avg. AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-22Match Details Who: AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC Competition: 1st Division When: 2023-12-22, 19:00 Venue: AEK Arena AEK Larnaca FC will host Doxa Katokopias FC at AEK Arena on 2023-12-22 at 19:00 in an interesting encounter in 1st Division. 50 AEK Larnaca have scored in 100% matches at home this season Top 3 bookmakers Bet £10 and Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365 Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required. Bet £10 Get £40 in Bonuses New UK 18+ only. Register with promo code WELCOME40, Bet £10+ on Sports in one transaction. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between AEK Larnaca FC and Doxa Katokopias FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing AEK Larnaca FC, 0 tips backing Doxa Katokopias FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 79% against the AEK Larnaca FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 7% against Doxa Katokopias FC winning. The draw is rated at 14%. AEK Larnaca FC, currently sitting at 6 will be looking for important home win. Doxa Katokopias FC, on the other hand, sits in 14 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 79% chance of a home win, and a 7% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 14%. Previous results The head-to-head record for AEK Larnaca FC vs Doxa Katokopias FC is worth a look. AEK Larnaca FC have won 3 meetings with Doxa Katokopias FC, while Doxa Katokopias FC have won 0. AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Katokopia Betting Tips & Match PredictionsBEST AEK LARNACA VS DOXA KATOKOPIA PREDICTION AEK Larnaca (-4) (EH) Tipped at: 9. 50 - 21st Dec 21:29 The home team are seriously building a good ladder of form and in shape following their recent last five games looking closely at their efforts put together with a good line up and the away team are seriously weak with a poor performance although not any where up to par with the home team hence I suggest a big home team 9. Get £30 Free Bets & £10 free spins within 10hrs of bet settlement. Bonuses expire 7 days after issue. Min odds, eligibility & payment exclusions apply. Full T&Cs apply. £30 IN FREE BETS WHEN YOU PLACE ANY BET NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. AEK Larnaca-Doxa Guide de streaming AEK Larnaca vs Doxa Live Streaming / TV / Radio Broadcasts. LIVE Apart from TV schedules and live streaming coverage, Live Sport TV also provides live ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page