top of page

Market Research Group

Public·73 members

((streaming)) Dinamo Bucureşti vs. Voluntari live stream 22 December 2023


Check how to watch Dinamo Bucharest vs FC Voluntari live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.


Kopić as the form record is (1W, 0D, 4L) with their average of 1 goals conceded per game. The form at the home stadium is not good 3 losses in 5 games. (0W, 2D, 3L) is the record at home ground Stadion Dinamo. With their average of 1 goals conceded per game. Unwinning streak (7) matches at home Dinamo Bucureşti have fail to win 7 matches in a row at home stadium. Dinamo Bucuresti vs FC Voluntari Stats H2H Preview and Go to mutating.com, click on the stats tab and enjoy instant access all the time, anywhere, about a football game. You will also get online soccer predictions ... Dinamo B vs Voluntari Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Dinamo B vs Voluntari in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... FRB TV Canalul oficial de Youtube al Federaţiei Române de Baschet. frbaschet.roand 2 more links. Subscribe. Home. Videos. Live. Playlists. Search. Upcoming live ... FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs FC Voluntari Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-22Match Details Who: FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs FC Voluntari Competition: Liga I When: 2023-12-22, 20:30 Venue: Dinamo Stadium FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 will host FC Voluntari at Dinamo Stadium on 2023-12-22 at 20:30 in an interesting encounter in Liga I. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948, currently sitting at 15 will be looking for important home win. Dinamo Bucharest v Voluntari LIVE 3. 11. 2023 | Basketball Follow Dinamo Bucharest v Voluntari 3. 11. 2023 live - live stream, livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Dinamo Bucureşti vs Voluntari: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionPreview match VS Romania - Liga 1 - 12/22/23 20:30 - 21. Round ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 2. 88 3. 1 2. 5 Pre match odds 2. 4 3. 25 2. 8 Asian handicap Line +0 1. 80 2. 02 -0 -0. 07 1. 69 +0. 25 1. 55 2. 33 Goals Under Over 1. 75 2. 05 Corners 8. 5 1. 73 2. 08 Dinamo Bucureşti Bad results in last matches for Dinamo Bucureşti Bad form within the last 5 games. Not easy period for the players and coach Ž. Last win was against Botoşani (1-0) on 14. 8. 23 Voluntari Good results in last away matches for Voluntari Away matches are always difficult but the Voluntari is currently in good form within the last 5 away games. With form record (2W, 3D, 0L) Unbeaten run (5) in last away games Voluntari are unbeaten in their last 5 Liga 1 away games (2W, 3D). Players scored 7 goals and 5 conceded in that run. Summary Team Strength 67% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 71% 0 Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 76% 24% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 08/19/23 2-3 1-1 12 - 15 4- 7 49 - 69 2 - 5 1 (52%) 2 (26%) 1. 95 3. 5 3. FC Voluntari, on the other hand, sits in 13 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 39% chance of a home win, and a 33% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 vs FC Voluntari is worth a look. FC Dinamo Bucuresti 1948 have won 3 meetings with FC Voluntari, while FC Voluntari have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides. Dinamo Bucureşti vs Voluntari prediction, live stream, score and Dinamo Bucureşti vs Voluntari prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Dinamo Bucureşti vs Voluntari odds. Match date: 22 Dec 2023.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page